In this economy, "big boat" sales ($20,000+) have become few and far between -
but fishermen and hunters still need, and are buying, boats they can afford to purchase AND operate .
River Hawk dealers enjoy:
- A Long-established company that is easy to work with
- Fishing & Hunting boats from 10' (52" beam) to 16'7" (86" beam)
Ultra-Stable for stand-up fishing and hunting
Super Efficient easy-to-plane hull designs
Incredibly Shallow Draft for fishing rivers or the saltwater flats
All Composite (no wood) quality construction
- Reasonable opening order requirements
- Short lead-time for deliveries
- Limited distribution that ensures minimum competition between dealers
- Excellent potential for maximum profitability from sales of:
- Outboard motors (3 hp to 50 hp)
- Trailers & accessories
- Trolling motors
- PFDs, cushions, anchors, covers, accessories
We don't require River Hawk dealers to buy or stock all models, instead letting
our dealers decide which models are best suited to their market and clientele.
We recently doubled our manufacturing space, added new models, and have the capability to deliver up to 20 boats per order.
To find out how becoming an authorized River Hawk dealer makes sense for your dealership, please call or email me.
Tight Lines & Fish Tales,
Bob Sellmansberger, Pres.